The 2020 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Computer Technology Engineering accepts original and unpublished papers. The papers may include but are not limited to:
(01) Theory of Mechanisms and Mechanical Dynamics
(04) Transmission and Simulation Technology
(05) Robotics and its Motor System
(06) Sensor and Actuator Technology
(07) Measurement Technology and Instruments
(08) Multi-sensor Information Fusion Technology
(09) Vehicle Engineering
(01) Electric Automation
(02) Micro-electromechanical Systems
(03) Industrial Electronics and Automations
(04) Telecommunication Services and Applications
(05) Wireless Communication and Wireless Networking
(06) Design and Control in Modern mechantronics System Engineering
(07) Electric Automation Equipment
(08) Thermal Power Generation
(09) Power System Technology
(1) Computer Graphics and Image Processing
(2) Computer network and Security
(3) Computer Science and Engineering
(4) Computer simulation and modeling
(5) Computer-aided design / manufacturing
(6)Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
(7) Internet and Web Applications
(8) Signal Detection and Estimation
Other Related Research
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to AIS Online Submission system
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates Downlow ：IOP-Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
1)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2)All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.